Speaker directories are a section on a page that display speaker information. Speaker directories are often used to showcase speakers and panelists for events or sessions in the platform. Each speaker has a headshot, bio, social media links, and will display all sessions that the speaker is attached to.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Pages
- Add a new page or edit an existing page
- Add a speaker directory section
- Setup the speaker directory
- Choose the speakers
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Pages
From the dashboard, select "Site Pages", then "Pages" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Add a new page or edit an existing page
To create a speaker directory, start by adding a new page by clicking "+Add New Page” or edit an existing page by clicking the “Options” button.
Step 5 - Add a speaker directory section
Add a speaker directory section by clicking the "+Add New Section" button and selecting "Speakers".
Step 6 - Setup the speaker directory
- Enter a section a title and select to display that title on the page if wanted.
- Select if you want the speakers to appear in an accordion that can be opened and closed on the page, and if the accordion will be opened by default.
- Choose if speakers will display in a tile format (displays the headshot, title, company)
- Enter the number of rows
- Choose if the speakers will display in a list format (displays thumbnail, title, bio and more).
Step 7 - Choose the speakers
- Use the options to select which speakers you would like to appear in the directory.