The virtual booth is a feature rich segment of the event portal that creates opportunities to engage event attendees or site members, creates calls to action, and helps you generate sales leads. Virtual booths have a homepage, web pages, and contain content and event posts. Booths have customized reports for you to track activity inside your booth and get contact information from individuals that fill out forms on your pages, attend in-booth sessions, or view elements of the booth. Your booth was created from a template that gives you guidelines into the features of your booth and how to customize the experience for people that view it.
Add other people to help setup your booth if needed: Add Users
Start with "Setup" to customize your information, add a booth contact, customize the appearance, determine what will display in your header, and edit any Quick Facts about your company.
Access "Setup" from the navigation bar in your dashboard.
- About: Add your company name, the website URL, a description and links to social media.
- Contact: Add a booth contact by entering their name and contact information. Elect to notify this person via email if a page form is filled out.
- Appearance: Upload your logo and elect to add a background color or image to your booth. Customize the colors in the page navigation bar.
- Quick Facts: Edit the data fields that will show up in the header or a contact card in a booth directory.
Customize the Homepage
The homepage of your virtual exhibit booth is divided into sections that may include text & graphics, content or event directories, a 2D booth graphic or banners. Based on your sponsorship level, you may be able to add new sections or simply update the sections that have been created for you.
- Text & Graphics Section: This section is customized by adding grids, then inserting text, images or embed code for videos.
- Banner Section: Add banner images and link them to elements inside the booth.
- 2D Booth: This is a graphic that represents a physical booth with hot spots for images, videos, badge scans and messaging.
- Post Directory: This section holds linkable tiles that connect the viewer to content posts or in-booth session posts.
- Spacers: This section creates a divider between other sections.
Update & Edit Pages
Your booth comes complete with web pages that allow the individual to learn more about the company, request a meeting, sign up to win a prize or giveaway, register for an in-booth session or get contact information. Each booth may have a different set of pages and depending on your sponsorship level, you may be able to add new pages or edit the existing pages in your booth template.
Locate "Pages" in your navigation bar, then read this article: Add & Manage Pages.
Add Content & Events
Add content posts to your booth to feature your products and services, promote show specials, offer case studies, or upload product literature. Add event posts for people to sign up for your in-booth sessions, demos, or other meetings.
- Locate "Posts" in your navigation bar.
- Click Content Posts to learn how to add and manage content.
- Click Event Posts to learn how to add and manage in-booth sessions.
Your booth has several reports that you can access on-demand to find out if attendees or site members are engaging with your booth and if they have filled out page forms. Find "Reports" in the navigation bar.
Learn more about reports by clicking the links below.
- Booth Statistics: This report gives you a quick overview of all activity in the booth.
- Forms Report: Displays contact information and other demographics on individuals that filled out page forms.
- Event Report: Displays individuals that viewed event posts and registered to join.
- Lead Report: Displays the contact and demographic information on individuals that accessed any element of the booth. (This may be available only to specific sponsorship levels.)
The virtual booth has features to help you engage with attendees and create calls to action. Some features may or may not be enabled for your booth based on your sponsorship level.
- Meeting Requests: Filter a list of attendees or site members and other booth administrators to find individuals to send a custom email to request a meeting.
- Messaging: When messaging is turned on, booth administrators can connect with individuals as they enter the booth. Messaging is also available inside of booth or attendee directories.
- Directories: Attendees or booth administrator directories appear in the booth administrator dashboard allowing you to find people, view their contact card and send messages.
- Discussion Forums: Participate in discussions with attendees or other booth administrators inside of forums.
- Promotional Points: Add points to a page form to encourage individuals to contact you, sign up for sessions or schedule meetings.