Customize the booth or catalog's appearance by uploading a logo, customizing the navigation bar, or adding a background image or color. The logo appears in the booth/catalog header, when someone does a search for the booth or its content, as well as in directory listings throughout the site. The logo also appears in chat messaging when attendees or members engage with booth or catalog staff.
Note: Your booth/catalog may not have the option to change the navigation bar colors or add a background.
In this article:
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Setup
From the dashboard, select "Setup" on the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Customize appearance
Add a Logo
- Click "Select File".
- Find the logo graphic on your computer and follow the instructions to upload.
- Logo dimensions are 220px W x 210px H.
- Use the cropping tool to size the logo image to fit the dimensions if needed.
Customize the Background
Add a solid color or upload an image for the background of the booth or catalog. (The default background is white.)
- Background Image
- Select "image" to upload a background image
- Find the graphic file on your computer and follow the instructions to upload.
Upload a JPEG, JPG or PNG file that is 3 MB or less and 2000 pixels wide by 1300 pixels high. Choose to make the image a full or tiled background.
- Background Color
- Select "Solid Color" to add a background color.
- Click "Select Color" to find a color for the background or enter a numeric value for the color.
Customize the Navigation Bar & Page Drop Down
Customize the background, hover, and text color of the navigation bar and page drop down.
Select a background, text, and hover color for the navigation bar.
Select a background, text, and hover color for the page drop down.
- Choose to display or hide the navigation bar.
Step 5 - Save