Pages appear in the navigation bar of the site, in the navigation bar of a catalog or booth or can be used as landing pages if they do not appear in the navigation bar. Pages are created by adding sections that include banners, text & graphics, content, or event directories or 2D images. Sections can be moved up or down on the page and turned on or off.
In this article:
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not directed to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate Pages
From your dashboard, select "Site Pages" the "Pages" from the left side navigation.
Step 4 - Add or edit a page
Click “+Add New Page” to create a new page or select “Options” to edit an existing page.
- Add a page title
- Select to add this page to the navigation bar.
- Select to make this page a subpage of an existing page.
Step 5 - Add page sections
Click “+Add New Section” to add sections to create your page. Sections can be moved up or down on the page once they are added. Available sections:
- Banner: Upload one or more banners that rotate.
- 2D Graphic: Upload a graphic and add hotspots for videos, graphics or badge scan.
- Catalog Directory: Display a tile or list view of catalogs or booths.
- Content Directory: Display a tile or list view of content posts.
- Event Directory: Display a tile or list view of event posts.
- Text, Graphics, Form: Use the editor to add text and graphics. Add a form and customize the fields.
- Spacer: Add a spacer between sections.
Step 6 - Save the page
Press “Save” to save the page.