The booth or catalog homepage and all web pages are also created by adding sections. Sections can contain banners, 2D templates, content and event directories, as well as text and graphics.
In this article:
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Go to Pages
From your dashboard, select "Site Pages" and then "Pages" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Next, find the page titled "Home" and select the "Options" button, then click "edit"
Step 4 - Add new sections or edit existing sections
- Add new sections and manage existing sections by clicking the options button next to any section.
- Each row represents a different area on the site homepage. Note: The columns in the row provide information indicating if the section is on or off, the section name, and what type of section it is.
- You can rearrange sections by sliding the icon up or down in the Order column. Save changes when complete.
There are multiple types of sections:
- 2D Section - A 2D image representing a physical booth with linkable areas and videos
- Banner - Rotating linkable rectangular image
- BlueJeans - embed a BlueJeans meeting or event into a section.
- Booth or Catalog Directory - add selected booths or catalogs to show their logos with links to the booth or catalog.
- Post Directory - Automated or manual selection of content posts
- Event Directory - Automated or manual selection of sessions or events
- Text & Graphics - Custom text area to embed videos, add images, and add text
- Spacer - A customizable spacer to help separate content
Step 5 - Save
Click "Save" to keep any changes