The site homepage is created by adding sections, then arranging those sections on the page. The booth or catalog homepage and all web pages are also created by adding sections. Sections can contain banners, 2D templates, content and event directories, as well as text and graphics.
There are multiple types of homepage sections
- 2D Section - A 2D image representing a physical booth with linkable areas and videos
- Banner - Rotating linkable rectangular image
- BlueJeans Event - embed a BlueJeans event into a section.
- Booth or Catalog Directory - add selected booths or catalogs to show their logos with links to the booth or catalog.
- Feature Box - Add up to 3 feature boxes to display a site calendar, automated post selections, or a graphic of video.
- Post Directory - Automated or manual selection of content posts
- Text & Graphics - Custom text area to embed videos, add images, and add text
- Spacer - A customizable spacer to help separate content
In this article:
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Go to Sections
From your dashboard, select "Site Pages" and then "Homepage Sections" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Add new sections or edit existing sections
- Add new sections and manage existing sections by clicking the options button next to any section.
- Each row represents a different area on the site homepage. Note: The columns in the row provide information indicating if the section is on or off, the section name, and what type of section it is.
- You can rearrange sections by sliding the icon up or down in the Order column. Save changes when complete.
Step 5 - Save
Click "Save" to keep any changes