Site reports are standard reports on site administration, booth and catalog activity, events, forms and attendee or member activity. Reports can be updated, viewed online, or saved as a custom report. Available site reports are:
- Content Post - A summary and detailed analytics of views and downloads of all content posts on the site.
- Email - Data on email delivery, views, and clicks of emails delivered from the site.
- Forms - Data collected from all forms on the site and in booths.
- Users - Data on all users and contacts with login activity for users.
- Booth Activity - Details of all activity inside of a booth or catalog.
- Booth Administration -Data on all booths and catalogs.
- Event - Registration and attendance data for all events/sessions.
- Attendee Activity - A detailed account of all attendee activity on the site (page visits, booth visits, event registrations, etc).
- Attendee Administration - Data on all attendees.
Note: Site reports show data from the past 30 days. To access data before the prior 30 days, or for a specific time period, create a custom report.
In this article:
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Reports
From the dashboard, select "Reports" and then "Site Reports" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Update reports
Each report must be updated in order to provide the most recent data from the past 30 days. Click the "Options" button and select "Update".
The report may take a few minutes to finish updating. Once it's updated, the status will read "Ready" and the name of the report will become hyperlinked. The browser may need to be refreshed.
Step 5 - Export report
Click the hyperlinked name to view the report in the platform, or click the "Options" button and "Export All Tabs" to download the report to a file.