Booth reports provide insight on activity inside the booth, including form submissions, event registrations, traffic, and more. Booth reports can be viewed online or exported to an excel file.
- Lead Report - A comprehensive list of each attendee or site member that visited the booth
- Forms Report - Form submissions from forms inside the catalog. Form reports include custom field data from each individual form.
- Event - Registration data for in booth sessions/events
- Booth Statistics - General analytics on catalog traffic (Page views, post engagements, downloads, etc)
Note: Depending on your sponsorship level, you may not have access to all of these reports
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Reports
- Update the report
- View or export the report
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not directed to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Reports
From the dashboard, select "Reports" in the left-hand navigation bar.
Step 4 - Update the report
Each report must be updated in order to provide the most recent data.
- To upate, click the "Options" button and select "Update".
- Once the report is updated, the status will change to "Ready".
Step 5 - View or export the report
- View: Select the report name to view the report data.
- Export: Click "Options" and select download to export an excel file.