Attendees or members that log into the site have a custom dashboard to provide access to features, display messages, or navigate the individual to other locations on the site. Dashboards contain a profile section for individuals to view and edit their record or opt out of being sent emails, messages or appearing in reports. Setup multiple dashboards by attendee or member type.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Go to Attendee Dashboards
- Add a new attendee dashboard
- Select attendee or member types
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Go to attendee or member dashboards
From the dashboard, select "Attendees or Members” from the left-hand side menu, and click “Attendee or Member Dashboards”.
Step 4 - Add a new attendee or member dashboard
Click "+ Add New Dashboard" to add a new dashboard.
- Give your dashboard a name and an optional description.
- Optional: disable the option for attendees or members to edit the fields in their profile.
- Elect to add additional fields from the attendee or member database by clicking the "Add Section" button to add new sections or "+ Add Field" to add a new field.
- Rearrange the order of the sections or fields by clicking the section and moving it up or down or clicking the field and moving it up or down or left or right.
Step 5 - Select attendee or member types
Click "Next" in the bottom right-hand corner to proceed to the next step. Select the attendee or member types that will have this dashboard. (For example, if you select "All Access", only individuals with this type will be able to view this dashboard.)
Click "Next" in the bottom right-hand corner to review the dashboard settings, then click "Save" in the bottom right hand corner to create the new dashboard.