Users are individuals that log in to manage the site or a catalog or booth. Contacts are individuals that are displayed in the catalog or booth database but have no login privileges.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Locate Users & Contacts
- Add New Users and Manage Existing Users
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate Users & Contacts
From the dashboard, select "Users & Contacts” from the left-hand side menu, and click “Add & Manage”.
Step 4 - Add New Users & Manage Existing Users
- To add a new user or contact, click “Add New” and select “User” or Contact”
- Manage existing users and contacts by clicking the hyperlinked name of the user or contact whose information needs to be edited.
- Enter the required and optional information.
- Click the "booth or catalog" tab to assign the user or contact to a booth.
- Check the box next to “Send welcome email” to send the new user or contact a welcome email
- Click "Save"