Set up a point system for gamification on the site. Individuals earn points by filling out forms on a catalog or booth page or by having the exhibitor assign points directly to the individual. Each form can have a different point value. Gamification can be used to encourage booth visits, explore the site, or go on scavenger hunts to win prizes. A points budget can be established for each booth or catalog and budgets are often assigned based on the exhibitor sponsorship package. Individuals view their point totals in the attendee dashboard.
In this article:
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Promotional Points
From the dashboard, select "Site Options" and then "Promotional Points" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Setup Points
- Toggle points on and off for the site.
- Select the booths permitted to have promotional points by checking the box in the 'Allow Points' column.
- Allocate points to each booth in the 'Points Budget' column.
- Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the screen.
Step 5 - Assign points
- Add a new page or edit an existing page inside a catalog or booth.
- Add a text, graphics, and forms page to a catalog or booth.
- Check to "Add Form" to the page.
- Add the number of points that will be awarded if the individual fills out the form.
- Click "Save" to save the page.
Step 5 - Manually assign points
Points can also be given to attendees or members manually.
- From the left navigation bar, select the booth or catalog from the dropdown.
- Select Points from the left side navigation.
- Click the "+Add Points" button.
- Enter the attendee's email and the name will appear.
- Enter what they did to earn the points (attended a session, completed a meeting, etc.)
- Enter the number of points.
- Click "Save".