Add speakers or panelists to a site-wide speaker directory by entering their name, title, organization and bio along with uploading a headshot. Speakers and panelists can then be attached to specific event posts, as well as appear in the event directory or agenda page.
In this article:
Step 1 - Log into the site
You must be logged into the site to manage the speaker directory. Navigate to the show and login using the "Login" button in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right hand corner of the event site.
Step 3 - Locate Speakers
From the dashboard, select "Speakers” from the left-hand side menu.
Step 4 - Add and manage speakers
- Add a new speaker to the directory by clicking "+ Add Speaker" or manage existing speakers with the options button
- When adding or editing a speaker:
- Edit or enter the speakers name
- As an option, enter their title, company name, add a short bio, and social media links.
- Upload a headshot by clicking the "Select File" button and uploading an image.
- Click "Save" to add the speaker to the speaker database. From there, the speaker can be linked to event posts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.