Forms can be added to a page and are added inside of a text, graphics and forms section. Individuals fill out the form with the data appearing in the forms report. As an option, the administrator of the booth or catalog where the page form appears can receive an email notification for each form submission.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your Dashboard
- Navigate to Pages
- Add or manage a page
- Add a form to Text, Graphics & Forms Section
- Customize the form
- Setup form fields
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not directed to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Pages
From your dashboard, select "Site Pages" and then "Pages" from the left side navigation.
Step 4 - Add or manage a page
Add a new page by clicking the “Add New Page” button, or edit an existing page by clicking the “Options” button.
Step 5 - Add a form to a Text, Graphics & Form section.
Add a Text, Graphics & Forms section by clicking the "+Add New Section" button and selecting "Text, Graphics, Form" or open an existing Text, Graphics & Forms section
Select "Add a form to the page" to add the form inside the Text, Graphics & Forms section.
Step 6 - Customize the form
- Scroll down past the text and graphics section to the form.
- Give the form a name, optional description, and enter a success message that appears once the attendee fills out the form.
- Choose the form's position on the page (top, bottom, left, or right)
- Enter one or more notification emails to receive an email notification when a form is submitted.
- Choose whether or not to have a response email automatically sent to those who fill out the form and select "Edit Email" to customize the message.
Step 7 - Setup form fields
First Name, Last Name, and Email Address will appear on all forms.
- Select "Add New Field" to add a new field to the form.
- Enter the field name
- Select the field type (text, date, text area, radio button, select, lookup, etc.)
- Display the field and as an option, make it required.