Meeting Requests allow a booth administrator to request a meeting with an attendee or a staff member of another booth by creating a filtered search, selecting individuals that match that search criteria, and sending the individuals a customizable meeting request email from the platform. Site administrators will turn the feature on, select the fields to be used in the search and assign a budget of meeting request to each booth, often based on the sponsor or exhibitor level.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Meeting Request
- Send new meeting request
- Choose fields to filter by
- Select attendees
- Customize message
- Send requests
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Meeting Request
From the dashboard, select "Meeting Request" in the left-hand side navigation bar, then "Attendee or Member" or "Booth".
Step 4 - Send new meeting request
- At the top of the screen, view how many meeting requests have been sent and how many remain in your allotment.
- In the table you can see the meeting requests that have been sent, the booth staff that sent them, the individual that received the meeting request, and the status of the email (if it has been received or not).
- To send a meeting request, click 'New Meeting Requests'.
Step 5 - Choose fields to filter by
You can select multiple fields to filter attendees.
- Select the fields you'd like to filter by.
- Click "Select" to select the field values.
- Click "Next" to move to step 2
Step 6 - Select attendees (or members)
- View the list of individuals that meet your filters.
- View the "Criteria" column to see the filters the individual matches.
- Select one or more attendees to receive the meeting request.
Step 7 - Customize message
- Scroll down past the table of filtered individuals to find the email message editor.
- Enter a subject.
- Replace the default text with your message.
- Preview the message.
- Select to save your message for future requests.
Step 8 - Send requests
Once you have finished selecting individuals and customizing the email, select "Send Requests"