The booth forms report shows all data collected from any forms filled out on a page inside the booth. "Contact Us" and "Schedule a Meeting" are common forms found used on pages. When adding forms to your booth, you can designate one or more contacts to receive an email notification any time a form is filled out. Form data is organized in the forms report which can be viewed directly on the site, or exported into a file.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Reports
- Update the report
- View or export the report
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not directed to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Reports
From the dashboard, select Reports in the left-hand navigation bar.
Step 4 - Update the report
The forms report must be updated in order to provide the most recent data. Click the "Options" button to the right of the form report and select "Update"
Step 5 - View or export the report
The report may take a few minutes to finish updating. Once it's updated, the status will read "Ready" and the name of the report will become hyperlinked. (You may need to refresh your screen.)
- Click the hyperlinked name to view the report on the site,.
- "Options" to update the report and export the report to a file.
- If Badge Scan is turned on for the booth, the viewer clicks the badge scan icon in the booth header and their information appears in the badge scan report. Click the name of the booth to see the individuals that had their "badge" scanned.
- Click the name of the form to see the individuals that filled out the form along with the form data.