Booth templates create structure for a booth based on the exhibitor sponsorship level. Templates define the layout of the homepage, the web pages, the appearance of the header, and define the amount of content that can be added to the booth. Site administrators can lock templates and their elements to make sure the booth follows the appropriate design. Catalog templates are often created to standardize the sections of the site that hold content or sessions.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Locate templates
- Applying an existing template to a new booth or catalog
- Editing an existing template
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to templates
From the dashboard, select "Booth Options" or "Catalog Options" in the left-hand side navigation bar and then "Add & Manage" to view a list of all booths or catalogs.
Step 4 - Apply an existing template to a new booth or catalog
Click the "+ Add New Booth" button.
A list of booths or catalogs that can be used as templates are located on the bottom right hand side of the required information section. From the dropdown, select which booth or catalog you would like to apply as a template.
(Note: Your site may come with existing booth templates (Example: Platinum, Gold, and Silver)
- Select the Booth Template dropdown, then select a booth to use as a template. The elements of the booth selected will be copied to the new booth created.
Step 5 - Edit an existing template
You may wish to edit the booth or catalog templates that come with the site.
- From your dashboard click Current Catalog Dropdown on your left hand navigation bar and select the name of the booth or catalog template you would like to edit.
- Once the correct booth template is selected the template can be edited
- Permissions: Restrict what the booth administrator can add or edit.
- About: Name, Description, Website, Social Media Links
- Header: Display or hide elements in the header
- Contact: Individual contact for the booth
- Appearance: Logo, Navigation Bar, Background
- Quick Facts: Edit data fields
- Homepage: Click Homepage below the selected booth to disable adding new sections and lock section order for booth staff or add and edit booth sections (link to booth section<screenshot>
- Pages: Click Pages below the selected booth to adjust template page order, remove/add pages, or edit existing pages.
- Posts: Click Posts to adjust post order, remove/add posts, or edit existing posts.