Default email options permit a site administrator to specify default message options, a header, and a footer that will apply to all site messages and that can be selected for custom messages and newsletters.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Locate Default Header & Footer
- Setup the default header & footer settings
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate Default Header & Footer
Select "Email Messaging" from the left side navigation and then select "Default Header & Footer"
Step 4 - Setup the default header & footer
Customize Message Options
- Enter the "From Email" address (required)
- Enter the "Reply-to Email" address to the email address for a response email.
- Enter "Pre-Header Text" Display a short message above the header of the email.
- Select Background Color: Set a solid color for the background of your email or keep the default white background.
- Upload a Site Logo and select if you want to display the logo above the header of your email
Add the Default Header
Add a header image. The recommended size for your image should be 600px wide by 150px high. A hyperlink can also be added to the header image.
Add the Default Footer
Footers are required on each email for CAN/SPAM compliance.
- Enter the Required Fields:
- Contact & Company
- City, State & Zip
- Enter the Optional Fields:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter profile hyperlinks