Add a background to the site to enhance its graphic appeal and maintain corporate identity. Site backgrounds can be any solid color or can be created by uploading a graphics file.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Locate Site Background
- Upload a background image
- Add a background color
- Save the background
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate Site Background
From the dashboard, select "Site Options” from the left-hand menu, then "Appearance" and then "Background".
Step 4 - Upload a background image
- Click "Select File" and follow the instructions to upload a file.
- Select a background image option (Normal, Full Background, or Tile).
- For a normal or full background, upload an image that is 2000 pixels wide X 1300 pixels high. Supported images types are JPEG, JPG, or PNG and the file size must be 3MB or less.
Step 5 - Add a background color
- Click "Select Color"
- Choose from a color menu or input the RGB color number.
Step 5 - Save the background
- Click “Save”.
- Click the "Site Homepage" button to view the site with the background added.