Banners can appear on the site homepage, a site page, a catalog or booth homepage, web page or in the attendee or catalog (booth) administrator dashboards. Add multiple banners that rotate automatically and link to other locations on the site or inside the catalog or booth.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Locate Pages
- Add or manage a banner section
- Setup the banner section
- Upload a banner graphic
- Manage the banner
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate Pages
From the dashboard, select "Site Pages” then "Pages".
Step 4 - Add or manage a banner section
Add or edit a page.
- Click "+Add New Section" then select "Banner" to add a new banner section.
- Customize an existing Banner section by clicking on the Banner accordion.
Step 5 - Setup the banner section
- Enter a section name
- As an option, choose to display that name above the section
- Select "Shuffle Mode" if you have added multiple banners and want them to rotate randomly.
Step 6 - Upload a banner graphic
- Select "+Add Banner"
- Click "Select File"
- The image dimensions are 1380px W x 285px H
- The file can be a JPEG, JPG or PNG file that is less than 3 MB
- Follow the instructions to upload and crop the banner image.
- Add a banner name that will appear in the manage banner table.
- Select to "Link the Banner"
- No link - Banner will display without a hyperlink
- URL - the banner can be linkable to a post or page on the site or an external URL/
- As an option, schedule the banner to appear and be removed.
- Click "Add Banner".
Step 7 - Manage the banner
- Find the banner section and click "Options" to edit the banner.
- Click "Manage"
- Click "Delete" to delete the banner file.