Booth directories appear in the attendee or booth dashboard for individuals to search for booths, view contact information, and send messages. Directories are customized by the site administrator who defines the columns that appear in the directory table, the search filters, and the fields that appear in the contact card. Individuals that appear in the booth directory are booth administrators.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Locate Booth Directory under the Site Options Category
- Setup the directory settings
- Select the booth contact card fields
- Select the booth directory fields
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate Directory (Booths)
From the dashboard, select “Site Options” in the left-hand side navigation bar and then select "Directory" and "Booths".
Step 4 - Setup the directory settings
- Turn the directory "on".
- Select the booth types that will be included in the directory.
- Click the box in "Display Directory" to give administrators from the selected booth types the ability to view the directory.
- Click the box in "List in Directory" to give administrators from specific booth types the ability to be listed in the directory. (Note: you may elect to hide certain types so their information does not appear,)
Step 5 - Select the booth contact card fields
Select the fields to appear in the contact card. Move the fields up or down to change the order in which they appear. Contact card fields can be added to the directory list to help members filter the directory listings.
Contact Card Example:
Step 6 - Select the booth directory fields
Select up to 3 fields that will appear in the directory listings. These fields will be used to sort the list of attendees.
Step 7 - Save
Confirm that your settings are correct. Click the links to view your selections and select "Back" to go back to a step. Click "Save" to complete the directory setup.