Catalog or booth directories appear in a tile or list view on the site homepage or web pages. Catalogs or booths can be selected individually or filtered for an automated selection.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Go to Pages
- Add a new page or edit an existing page
- Add a booth or catalog directory section
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Go to Pages
From the dashboard, select "Site Pages” to select "Pages"
Step 4 - Add a new page or edit an existing page
To create a catalog directory, start by adding a new page by clicking "+Add New Page” or edit an existing page by clicking the “Options” button.
Step 5 - Add a booth or catalog directory section
Add a booth directory section by clicking the "+Add New Section" button and selecting "Booth Directory" or "Catalog Directory".
Step 6 - Setup the booth or catalog directory
- Turn the section on or off
- Create a name for the section and choose whether to Display the title of the section, open the section by default, or display the section as an accordion.
- Display as a list or tile view, then determine how many rows to display
- Choose the booths to appear in the section by manually selecting specific booths, or add filters to automatically add booths with that criteria to the section