Turn on session reminders to send emails to individuals that register for sessions or events to remind them to attend. Reminders can be scheduled for the day before, 4 hours before, the hour before or 15 minutes before a scheduled event. Reminder emails can be customized by the site administrator.
In this article:
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Go to "Session Reminders"
From the dashboard, select "Site Options” to access "Session Reminders".
Step 4 - Enable session reminders
- Turn "Enable Reminders" to "On" in Session Reminder Options.
- Select the email reminders that will be delivered each time an individual registers or signs up for an event or session.
- 1 day prior to the event
- 4 hours prior to the event
- 1 hour prior to the event
- 15 minutes before the event (text message)
Note: Reminders will be delivered for all registered sessions based on the schedule selected.
Step 5 - Save