The attendee database holds data collected on the attendee or member during the registration process, added by the site administrator, or added through a connection with a 3rd party administrative system. The database can be set up in sections with customized fields.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your Dashboard
- Locate Setup
- Setup the database
- Establish attendee or member types
- Setup file folders
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate "Setup"
From the dashboard, select "Attendees or Members” from the left-hand side navigation bar, then "Setup".
Step 4 - Setup the database
- Add sections to the database and create a section name.
- Click "+Add Field" to add a field to the section. Select from these field types:
- Lookup- adds a search bar
- Radio Button - "Yes or No" options
- Select Box- check any number of boxes
- Text Area
- Custom Text/Link
Step 5 - Establish attendee or member types
- Select the "Types" tab.
- Select the "Add Attendee Type" button.
- Enter an attendee type name.
Step 6 - Setup file folders
As an option, you can upload files to an individual's dashboard or upload a file to a group of individuals. Set up the file folder system.
- Select "Yes" if you plan to upload files.
- Enter the folder name.
- Select a parent folder if needed.
- Move the folders up or down to change the order they appear in the dashboard.