Setup booth or catalog administration by customizing the database, defining privacy options and setting up file folders for any uploaded documents.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Locate Setup
- Setup the booth or catalog database
- Setup file folders
- Manage privacy settings
- Editing an Existing Booth or Catalogs Administration Information
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate Setup
From the dashboard, select "Booths" from the left-hand side menu, then "Setup".
Step 4 - Set up the booth or catalog database
The booth or catalog database holds important information about the booth or catalog. The database can be set up in sections with customized fields added to each section.
- Add sections to the database and create a section name.
- Click "+Add Field" to add a field to the section. Select from these field types:
- Lookup - adds a search bar
- Radio Button - "Yes or No" options
- Select Box - check any number of boxes
- Text Area
- Custom Text/Link
Step 5 - Setup file folders
As an option, you can upload files to a booth or catalog dashboard and create a folder structure to display them to the booth or catalog administrator.
- Click "Add new Folder"
- Enter the folder name.
- Select a parent folder if needed.
- Move the folders up or down to change the order they appear in the dashboard.
Step 6 - Manage privacy settings
Make booths or catalogs public or private and "edit" their access permissions. As an option, hide a private booth or catalog and its posts from search results, the homepage, and all directories. Settings will now apply to any new booth or catalog added to the site.
- Select if the booth or catalog will be public or private
- Click "Edit" to select the types of attendees and administrators that can view the booth or catalog.
- Create a message for individuals that do not have access to a private catalog.