A Text & Graphics section can appear on the site, catalog or booth homepages and web pages. This section is created by adding a grid, then inserting text, images, embed code or other elements into the grid. Text & Graphics sections on a web page can contain a form.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Locate Homepage Sections
- Manage the Text and Graphics Section
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate Homepage Sections
From the dashboard, select the Site Pages dropdown in the left-hand side navigation bar then click Homepage Sections.
Select "+ Add New Section." and then "Text & Graphics".
Step 4 - Manage the Text and Graphics Section
- Turn the text and graphics section on.
- Create a name for the text and graphics section and choose if you'd like that name to be displayed on the homepage.
- Click inside the editor to add grids, then insert text, graphics, videos, embed code or other elements into the grids.
- Select the "+" to add additional grids. (move them up and down in the section if needed)
Step 5 - Save