You can sign up for a session so that it will be added to your calendar in your dashboard, can be added to your personal calendar (i.e. Outlook) and you can receive email reminders to attend.
In this article:
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Find a session
Find the session you would like to sign up for by locating it in an agenda page, by searching for it using site search or by accessing a booth or catalog to see the available sessions.
Step 3 - Sign up or register for the session
- Look at the session post and click the "register" or "sign up" button.
- You may also be able to register or sign up for a session right from the agenda page.
Once you have registered or signed up, the session automatically goes on the calendar in your attendee dashboard.
- Click "Add to Calendar" to add the session to your personal calendar. Choose Outlook, iCal or Gmail.
- Click "Reminders" to schedule email reminders. Note that the site may send you automated reminders.
Step 4 - View events you have registered for
- Access your dashboard by clicking your name in the site header and "Dashboard" from the drop down.
- Click the "Calendar" icon.
- Click "My Events" to see the sessions you have signed up for.
Please sign in to leave a comment.