Content directories are sections that appear in a tile or list view on the booth homepage and web pages. Content posts can be selected individually or filtered for an automated selection.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Pages
- Add a new page or edit an existing page
- Add or edit a content directory section
- Setup the content directory
- Choose the content posts
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Pages
From the dashboard, select "Pages" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Add a new page or edit an existing page
- To create a content directory, start by adding a new page by clicking "+Add New Page”
- Edit an existing page by clicking the page name or “Options” button.
Note: Your booth may not have permissions to add additional pages.
Step 5 - Add or edit a content directory section
- Add a content directory section by clicking the "+Add New Section" button and selecting "Content Directory".
Note that your booth may not have permission to add new sections vs. editing an existing section.
Step 6 - Setup the content directory
- Enter a section title and select to display that title on the page.
- Select if you want the content posts to appear in an accordion that can be opened and closed on the page and if the accordion will be opened by default. (Individuals can close the accordion once they view the page.)
- Choose if content posts will display in a tile or list format
- Tile Format
- Displays the thumbnail, title, booth or catalog, and post type
- Enter the number of rows
- Enter the number of posts to be added per booth or catalog if content will be added automatically.
- List Format
- Select the fields to display
- Tile Format
Step 7 - Choose the content posts
- For automatic post selection
- Select "Automated"
- Select if the directory will be sorted alphabetically or in the date order.
- Select the posts "added in past # of days" to create a date filter.
- Select the post types to be added (example: articles, virtual swag, presentations).
- Click "Save".
- For manual post selection:
- Select 'Manually'.
- Click the 'Select Posts' button.
- From the list of posts, select the content to be added to the directory by clicking the checkbox in the far left column.
- Click "Save" to bring them into the table.
- Reorder posts if needed:
- Drag and drop posts using the icon in the 'Order' column on the far left to change the order manually.
- Automatically reorder posts by selecting a table column and changing the order from that column.
- Click 'Preview' in the bottom left to preview the directory.
- Click "Save"
Step 8 - Save
Save the section, then the page.