The booth statistics report gives you a quick overview of activity inside your booth to detail the number of content views, event post views and registrations, page views and banner clicks.
In this article:
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Go to Reports
From the dashboard, select "Reports" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Update the report
The Booth Statistics report must be updated in order to provide the most recent data. Click the "Options" button to the right of the form report and select "Update"
Step 5 - View or export the report
The report may take a few minutes to finish updating. Once it's updated, the status will read "Ready" and the name of the report will become hyperlinked. (You may need to refresh your screen.)
- Click the hyperlinked "Booth Statistics" name to view the data in the platform, or click the "Options" button and export the report to a file.
- Click "Update" to update the report
- Click "Options" to update the report, to export all tabs or just the current tab.
- Click the hyperlinked booth name to view more detailed data about the booth's posts, events, pages, and banners.
- Click "Posts" to see content post views and downloads.
- Click "Events" to see the number of views or registrations.
- Click "Pages" to see the number of page views
- Click "Banners" to see the number of banner clicks.