Messaging is a networking tool used to communicate one-on-one with others on the platform. Messaging allows you to message other attendees and booth staff. Messages are stored in the Message Center in your dashboard.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Message Center
- View and send messages from the Message Center
- View and send messages from the Directory
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Message Center
From the dashboard, select the Message Center from the top navigation.
Step 4 - View & Send messages from the Message Center
- Look at the "Your Messages" list to view messages that have been sent to you.
- Click the check box at the top of "Your Messages" to create a new message.
- Click the icon below an existing message to write a reply to an existing message and press the icon to send the message.
Step 5 - View & send messages from the directory
To send a message to another attendee or a booth staff member, navigate to the directory tile on your dashboard or select "Community" from the navigation bar. Find the individual you would like to message.
Click "Message" in the contact card to send a message.
Please sign in to leave a comment.