Your profile contains the information added during the registration process along with settings you have to manage the way you receive communications from others on the platform. Access your profile to review or edit your information, upload a photo or avatar to appear in directories and manage your opt out preferences.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your profile
- Review and edit profile information
- Adjust privacy & email settings
- Save profile information
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your profile
If you are not taken to your dashboard after you login, click your name and then "Profile" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Review and edit your information
- Look at the information in your profile and enter different information if needed. (Name and email are required fields)
- Go to "Profile Image" and click "Select File" to upload a picture or avatar image.
Step 4 - Adjust privacy & email settings
- Click the"Privacy & Email Settings" button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Deselect to opt out of appearing in the member or attendee directory
- Deselect to opt out of receiving specific emails from the site.
Step 5 - Save profile information
Click "OK" to save the changes to the profile information.