Attendee and Booth directories appear in the dashboard for booth administrators to search for administrators in other booths or for attendees and view the person's contact card or send a direct message. Directories are customized by the site administrator who defines the columns that appear in the directory table, the search filters, and the fields that appear in the contact card.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Directory
- Search for individuals
- Interact with individuals
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Directory
From the dashboard, select Directory in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Search for individuals
- Click the "Booth" tab to search for administrators of other booths.
- Click the "Attendees" (or Members) tab to search for attendees.
- Click the "+Add Filters" button to refine your search and select the column you'd like to search by, and then the field you would like to use to narrow down your search.
- Click the contact card icon to view information on the individual.
Step 5 - Interact with individuals
- Select the contact card in the far right column to view additional information about the individual.
- Click the "Message" button to send that person a message.