A Text & Graphics section can appear on site, catalog or booth pages. This section is most commonly created by adding a grid, then inserting text, images, embed code or other elements into the grid. Text & Graphics sections on pages can also include a form.
In this article:
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate Site Pages
From the dashboard, select "Site Pages" in the left-hand side navigation bar then "Pages"
Step 4 - Manage the Text, Graphics & Form Section
Select the "+ Add New" button to add a new page or "Options" to edit an existing page.
- Give the page a title, select if you'd like it to be featured in the site homepage navigation bar.
- Select to make this a subpage of another page.
- Click "+Add New Section" to select a Text Graphics & Forms section.
- After the section is added, customize the section by clicking on the Text, Graphics, Form accordion.
- Give the text and graphics section a name and select if you would like the section name to appear to users.
- Select to add form to the page. (Click the forms link to learn more about how to create and manage forms).
- Click inside the editor to add grids, then insert text, graphics, videos, embed code or other elements into the grids.
- Select the "+" to add additional grids. (move them up and down in the section if needed)