The site navigation bar appears in the site header and contains links to site pages. Customize the colors of the navigation bar by selecting custom colors for the search & navigation bar along with their text links, hover colors, and drop-down links.
In this article
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Appearance
- Customize the Site Search & Navigation Bar
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Appearance
From the dashboard, select "Site Options", then "Appearance" and "Header and Navigation" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Customize the Site Search & Navigation Bar
- Select the background, text, and hover color for the navigation bar.
- Select the drop-down, text, hover, and hover text colors for the pages in the navigation bar.
- Select "Use navigation bar colors for the search bar".
- If you have not selected to use the navigation bar colors for the search bar, the system will allow you to customize search bar colors.
- Press "Save" when finished.