The setup process for a booth or catalog starts with establishing editing and posting permissions for that booth or catalog. Once permissions are established, booth setup includes customizing the appearance by adding a logo and background, providing information by adding a description, booth contact and quick facts and customizing what displays in the header.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Select the booth or catalog, then Setup
- Set up permissions
- Add the about information
- Customize the header
- Add a contact
- Customize the appearance
- Setup and add quick facts
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Select the booth or catalog, then Setup.
From the dashboard, select the booth or catalog from the drop down, then "Setup".
Step 4 - Setup permissions
Step 5 - Add the about information
Add information that will appear in the information modal of the booth header as well as in the contact card in site directories.
- Enter the booth or catalog name (often the company name if this is a virtual booth).
- Enter the URL for the website (for a booth)
- Add a description.
- Enter links to social media sites.
Step 6 - Customize the header
- Choose to display the logo in the header.
- Choose to display the information modal that includes the description, contact and quick facts.
- Choose to display the calendar icon if event posts are added to the booth or catalog.
Step 7 - Add a contact
- Add a contact name (required)
- Add an optional link to the contact name
- Enter the email address (required)
- Enter a contact phone
- Click to notify the contact via email when a form inside the booth or catalog is filled out.
Step 8 - Customize the appearance
Customize the booth or catalog appearance by uploading a logo, choosing a background color or image and customizing the navigation bar.
- Upload a logo and add alt text.
- Add a background image selecting if the image is the full background or a tiled background.
- Add a background color (the default color is white).
- Customize the background, hover and text color of the navigation and page bar drop down.
Step 9 - Setup and add quick facts
- Add fields to be shown as Quick Facts in the information modal or contact card in directories.
- Select if the booth or catalog administrator can edit those fields.
Step 10 - Save