Sessions or events using the integrated BlueJeans event platform can be added to booth pages inside a section. When visitors view these sections inside a booth page, they can enter a scheduled BlueJeans meeting or event. BlueJeans event posts must be set up in advance before a booth administrator can select an event to add to a page section.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Go to Pages
- Add or edit an existing page
- Add a BlueJeans event section
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Go to Pages
From the dashboard, select "Pages" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Add or edit an existing page
BlueJeans sections can be added to any existing or new page inside the booth. Either add a new page or edit an existing page to add a BlueJeans section. Note - BlueJeans event sections will only be available if the feature is enabled.
Step 5 - Add a BlueJeans event section
Select "+Add New Section", then select "BlueJeans".
- Add a section name and choose whether to display the name above the section.
- Click "Select Session" to find the BlueJeans sessions you wish to display.
- Note - BlueJeans events must be created as an event post before they will be available to select for a section.
- Once done, select "Save".