Promotional Points allow you to add points to any page form to motivate attendees or members to fill out those forms to receive points that are generally used for contests and prizes. In addition to awarding points for form submissions, you can also award points manually by finding an attendee and awarding them points for other activities such as attending a demo. Points are turned on for your booth or catalog by a site administrator who will give your booth or catalog a points budget.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Locate Promotional Points
- Add points to a page form
- Manage points
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate Promotional Points
From your dashboard, select "Promotional Points".
Step 4 - Add points to a page form
Add a new page or edit an existing page. Add a Text, Graphics, and Forms section to the page and click to "Add a Form to the Page".
Step 5 - Manage points
- View the points budget your booth or catalog has received and how many points you have awarded. Click "Change points budget" to send an email to the site administrator to request more points.
- View the individuals that have received points and how they were earned.
- Click "+Add Points" to find an individual and manually add points for an activity they have achieved outside of filling out a form.