Banners can appear on the catalog homepage, inside a web page, or be showcased as advertising on the site home page, inside of site pages or on the attendee or catalog administrator dashboards. Add multiple banners that rotate automatically and link to locations inside the catalog.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Pages
- Add or manage a page
- Add or manage a banner section
- Upload a banner
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Pages
From your dashboard, select "Pages" from the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Add or manage a page
Click “+Add New Page” to create a new page or select “Options” to edit an existing page.
Note: Your catalog may not be able to add additional pages.
- Add a page title.
- Select to add this page to the navigation bar.
- Select to make this page a subpage of an existing page.
- Select "+Add New Section" and select "Banner".
Step 5 - Add or manage a banner section
- Click "+Add New Section" then select "Banner".
- Give the section a name.
- Select "Shuffle Banners" to randomize the banner order each time the page is loaded.
Step 6 - Upload a banner
- Click "+Add Banner" to add a new banner, or click "Options" to edit an existing banner.
- Select a file from your computer and use the cropping tool if necessary to properly size the banner.
- Dimensions are 1380px W x 285px H
- Once the banner is uploaded and cropped, give it a name. The name is for internal use only.
- Add a hyperlink to the banner.
- No link - Banner will display but not link.
- Post - Link to any post that has been created in the catalog
- Page - Link to any page inside the catalog
- URL - Link to an external site or custom link
- As an option, schedule the banner to appear and be removed.
- Click the button to "activate" the banner so it will appear.
- Click "Add Banner"
Step 7 - Save
Click "Save" to keep your changes to the section, then save again at the bottom of the page to save the page.