A Spacer section is designed to help create a divider between two sections. Spacers can have no color, have a custom color and a custom line added to them.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Pages
- Add or manage a page
- Add or manage a spacer section
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Pages
From the dashboard, select "Pages" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Add or manage a page
Click “+Add New Page” to create a new page or select “Options” to edit an existing page.
Note: Your catalog may not be able to add additional pages.
- Add a page title.
- Select to add this page to the navigation bar.
- Select to make this page a subpage of an existing page.
- Select "+Add New Section" and select "Spacer".
Step 5 - Add or manage a spacer section
- Select a spacer color or leave the spacer white.
- Select the spacer height in pixels. (The default is 20 px)
- Click to add an optional line, then select the line weight in pixels and a color. (the default is grey).
Step 6 - Save