2D sections showcase a graphics image with "hot spots" for linkable buttons, graphics or embedded videos. 2D sections can also include badge scan and message icons.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Sections
- Open the 2D booth editor
- Edit the 2D booth
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Sections
From the dashboard, select "Sections" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Open the 2D editor
Find the 2D section from the sections table and click the section name or the "Options" button to edit the booth.
Note - 2D sections can be locked, and you may only be able to edit certain elements.
Step 5 - Edit the 2D section
The 2D section consists of "hot spots" that can have an uploaded image, a linkable button, or embedded video. Some 2D sections may have a badge scan or messaging icon.
- Select a hotspot ("+" sign) to open the hotspot editor.
Note that some hotspots will be "locked" and the hotspot type cannot be changed.
- Turn the hotspot "on" or "off" to display in the 2D section.
- Select the type of hotspot you want it to be:
- Button - Type in the button text, set the button and font colors, and add a hyperlink to an external URL, an existing page, or an existing post in the catalog.
- Image - Upload an image from your computer and use the cropping tool to fit the space. Add a hyperlink to an external URL, an existing page, or an existing post in the catalog.
- Video - Paste in a video URL from either YouTube or Vimeo and the video will automatically appear inside the hotspot.
Step 6 - Save
Once you are satisfied with your changes for each hotspot, click save. Then save the section. View the homepage of your catalog to see the live view of the 2D section.