A Spacer section is designed to help create a divider between two sections. Spacers can have no color, have a custom color and a custom line added to them.
In this article:
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate Sections
From the dashboard, select "Sections".
Select "+ Add New Section." and then "Spacer".
Step 4 - Manage the Spacer Section
- Turn the spacer section on.
- Create a name for the section and choose if you'd like that name to be displayed on the homepage.
- Select a spacer color or leave the spacer white.
- Select the spacer height in pixels. (The default is 20 px)
- Click to add a line, then select the line weight in pixels and a color. (the default is grey).
Step 5 - Save