The catalog homepage is created by adding sections, then arranging those sections on the homepage. Sections can contain banners, 2D templates, content and event directories, and text and graphics or embedded videos.
In this article:
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Sections
From the dashboard, select "Sections" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Manage homepage sections
The Sections Table
- "Order" allows you to select the tool and move the section up or down on the page.
- "Name" is the name given to the section when it was set up. The name is hyperlinked to edit that section.
- "Status" is Off or On (On means the section is viewable on the homepage)
- "Type" indicates the type of section (post, banner, etc.)
- "Automation" applies to sections where elements like posts are added automatically vs. manually.
- "Options" allow you to edit or delete the section.
Catalog Homepage Sections
- Text & Graphics - Use the editor to add grids that include text, embed videos, or images.
- 2D Booth - A 2D graphic that often looks like a physical booth with linkable buttons, images, and videos.
- Banner - Rotating linkable images.
- Dimensions are 1380px W x 280px H
- Post - Automated or manual selection of content or event posts.
- BlueJeans Event - If the integrated BlueJeans technology is used for a meeting or event, access to the video platform can appear on the homepage.
- Spacer - a customizable spacer to help separate content inside the catalog.
*Note: Some sections may not be available depending on your catalog sponsorship level
Step 5 - Save
Click "Save" to save the changes to the homepage sections.