The catalog homepage is the landing page that displays when an individual access the catalog. The homepage displays the catalog logo inside the header, an information modal with a description and catalog contact, page navigation bar and sections. Sections are areas that can direct attendees to different areas in your catalog, highlight important content, promote show specials, feature events, or boost engagement.
Catalog Homepage Sections
- Text & Graphics - Use the editor to add grids that include text, embed videos, or images
- 2D Booth - A 2D graphic that often looks like a physical booth with linkable buttons, images and videos.
- Banner - Rotating linkable images
- Dimensions are 1380px W x 280px H
- Post - Automated or manual selection of content or event posts
- BlueJeans Event - If the integrated BlueJeans technology is used for a meeting or event, access to the video platform can appear on the homepage.
- Spacer - a customizable spacer to help separate content inside the catalog
*Note: Some sections may not be available depending on your catalog sponsorship level
Attendee View of a Catalog (catalog template shown) -
Catalog areas (see image above):
- Catalog Logo - uploaded image from setup
- Information Modal - displays the catalog description and quick facts
- Catalog Calendar (only displays if events are added in the catalog)
- Catalog Name - name entered in setup.
- Message Button - opens a chat message with catalog staff.
- Sponsorship Medallion - added by a site administrator to showcase sponsorship level.
- Subscribe Button - allows attendees or members to favorite the catalog in their dashboard
- Navigation Bar - displays links to catalog pages.
- Banner Section - rotating, linkable banners.
- Text & Graphics Section - videos, text, graphics
- Post Section - shows thumbnails of content or event posts.
- Messaging Center - shows the attendee the chat thread with catalog staff.