Calendars will display all of the events or sessions that you have registered for or that have been added to your personal calendar by a site administrator. The calendar function can be used to easily navigate to the events or sessions and view your schedule. It can also be used to download session information onto your personal calendar.
In this article:
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Calendar
From the dashboard, select "Calendar" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - View Events or Sessions
Explore the events or sessions that you have registered for or that have been added to your personal calendar.
- Select "My Events" to see the ones you have signed up for. Select "All Events" to see all events on the site.
- Toggle between list, month, week, and day calendar views.
Step 5 - Access Sessions
- Click the title of the session to view additional information.
- Access the session by using the hyperlink under event information or click the event link to be taken to the event post.
- Click "Add to Calendar" to add the event to your personal calendars such as Outlook, Gmail, or iCal.