The site homepage feature box section allows a site administrator to create a section that includes 3 feature boxes that showcase the site calendar (all events on the site or from selected catalogs or booths), a text & video feature box, a post feature box that can automatically rotate and profile links to two content or event posts.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Locate Homepage Sections
- Create or manage feature box section
- Customize feature boxes
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your Dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate Homepage Sections
From your dashboard, select "Site Pages" and then "Homepage Sections" in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Create or manage feature box section
Select "+Add New Section", then select "Feature Box" to add a new section, or click "Options" then "Edit" to manage an existing feature box section.
- Add a section name and choose to display the section name above the section.
Step 5 - Customize feature boxes
- Select the feature box type. Available types are: Calendar, Featured, Video/Graphic
- Add a the box a title that will appear above the feature box.
- Customize the background and text color for the feature box titles and choose to apply the colors to all boxes.
- Add a "No Upcoming Event Text" message in the event there are no upcoming events on the site calendar.
- Click "Select Catalogs" or "Select Booths" to pick the catalogs or booths that events will come from that appear on the calendar.
- Featured: Add a "No Featured Text" message in the event there are no posts that will be features.
- Video/Graphic: Click "Select and Manage" to upload a graphic or video file.
- Click and hold the "Move Box" button to change the order that the feature boxes appear from left to right.