Tile sections in a dashboard feature tiles with graphics and text that link an attendee or member to a dashboard feature such as the calendar or discussion forum or to other locations on the site such as the agenda page or exhibit hall.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Attendee or Member Dashboards
- Edit sections
- Setup the tile section
- Customize tiles
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Attendee or Member Dashboards
From your dashboard, select "Attendees" or "Members" and click "Attendee or Member Dashboards" from the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Edit sections
Click “Options” to edit an existing dashboard's sections.
Step 5 - Setup the tile section
- Click "+Add New Section" then select "Tile", or edit an existing tile section
- Give the section a name and select if the name of the section will display in the dashboard
Step 6 - Customize tiles
- Select tiles to appear on the dashboard or add new tiles.
- Add a name and description for each tile
- Click "Options" and "Edit" next to each tile to choose or update an image for the tile
- Drag the tiles up or down to change the order they appear in the dashboard.
Step 7 - Save