Banners can appear on the booth homepage, inside a web page, or be showcased as advertising on the site home page, inside of site pages or on the attendee or catalog (booth) administrator dashboards. Add multiple banners that rotate automatically and link to locations inside the booth.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Attendee Dashboards
- Add or manage a dashboard
- Setup the banner section
- Upload a banner
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Attendee Dashboards
From your dashboard, select "Attendees" and click "Attendee Dashboards" from the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Edit sections
Click “Options” to edit an existing dashboard's sections.
Step 5 - Setup the banner section
- Click "+Add New Section" then select "Banner"
- Give the section a name
- Turn the section on or off
- Select "Shuffle Banners" to randomize the banner order each time the page is loaded.
Step 6 - Upload a banner
- Select the "Add & Manage Banners" tab and select "+Add Banner". Note, you must complete setting up the section before you can upload banners
- Select a file from your computer and use the cropping tool if necessary to properly size the banner.
- Dimensions are 1380px W x 285px H
- Once the banner is uploaded and cropped, give it a name. The name is for internal use only.
- Add an optional hyperlink to the banner.
- As an option, schedule the banner to appear and be removed. If no date is scheduled, the banner will display until removed or until the status is switched to "off"
- Click "Add Banner"