A calendar section contains a calendar image and customizable text that highlights the functionality of the calendar. The individual clicks the image in the section to take them directly to their personal calendar. Calendar sections are used instead of adding a tile to better emphasize the calendar function and separate it from other dashboard features.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Attendee or Member Dashboards
- Edit sections
- Setup the calendar section
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Attendee or Member Dashboards
From your dashboard, select "Attendees" or "Members" and click "Attendee or Member Dashboards" from the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Edit sections
Click “Options” to edit an existing dashboard's sections.
Step 5 - Setup the Calendar section
- Click "+Add New Section" then select "Calendar"
- Give the section a name and select if the name of the section will display in the dashboard
- Customize a message to display to attendees in the calendar section
Step 6 - Save