Banners can appear on the catalog/booth administrator dashboards. Add multiple banners that rotate automatically and link to locations throughout the platform. Banners are often used for exhibitor or sponsor advertising.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Booth or Catalog Dashboards
- Edit the dashboard
- Setup the banner section
- Upload a banner
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Booth or Catalog Dashboards
From your dashboard, select "Booths" and click "Dashboards" from the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Edit the dashboard
Click “Options" and "Edit Sections"
Step 5 - Setup the banner section
- Click "+Add New Section" then select "Banner"
- Give the section a name
- Turn the section on or off
- Select "Shuffle Banners" to randomize the banner order each time the page is loaded.
Step 6 - Upload a banner
- Select the "Add & Manage Banners" tab and select "+Add Banner". Note, you must complete setting up the section before you can upload banners
- Select a file from your computer and use the cropping tool if necessary to properly size the banner.
- Dimensions are 1380px W x 285px H
- Once the banner is uploaded and cropped, give it a name. The name is for internal use only.
- Add an optional hyperlink to the banner.
- As an option, schedule the banner to appear and be removed. If no date is scheduled, the banner will display until removed or until the status is switched to "off"
- Click "Add Banner"