Text and graphics sections on a dashboard are used to create messages, promote upcoming activities during an event, or direct the individual's attention to important information. Text and graphics sections can contain text, images or embedded videos.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Attendee Dashboards
- Edit Sections
- Setup the text & graphics section
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Attendee Dashboards
From your dashboard, select "Attendees" and click "Dashboards" from the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Edit Sections
Click “Options” to edit an existing dashboard's sections.
Step 5 - Setup the text & graphics section
- Click "+Add New Section" then select "Text & Graphics", or edit an existing text and graphics section
- Turn the text and graphics section on.
- Create a name for the text and graphics section and choose if you'd like that name to be displayed in the dashboard
- Click inside the editor to add grids, then insert text, graphics, videos, embed code or other elements into the grids.
- Select the "+" to add additional grids. (move them up and down in the section if needed)