A text and graphics section in the dashboard is used to deliver a message to the booth or catalog administrator and can hold text, images or embedded videos.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Booth or Catalog Dashboards
- Edit the dashboard
- Setup the text & graphics section
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Booth or Catalog Dashboards
From your dashboard, select "Booth or Catalog Options" and click "Booth or Catalog Dashboards" from the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Edit the dashboard
Click “Options" and "Edit Sections"
Step 5 - Setup the text & graphics section
- Click "+Add New Section" then select "Text & Graphics", or edit an existing text and graphics section
- Turn the text and graphics section on.
- Create a name for the text and graphics section and choose if you'd like that name to be displayed in the dashboard
- Click inside the editor to add grids, then insert text, graphics, videos, embed code or other elements into the grids.
- Select the "+" to add additional grids. (move them up and down in the section if needed)